Coping with depression can be discouraging. Crystals and affirmations can help you change your belief system and motivate you toward positive change. That way, you can feel more confident and improve your mental health. Because Smoky Quartz is a powerful crystal, you can combine it with affirmations to help with depressive symptoms. In fact, repeating affirmations while holding your Smoky Quartz crystal will help you focus on the positive things in your life. Read on to learn more about Smoky Quartz, its affirmations, and how to use them.
The info provided in this post is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.
Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Click here to read my full disclaimer.
Why should you use Smoky Quartz Affirmations
Smoky Quartz is one of the most popular stones of the crystal kingdom. Because of its connection to the root chakra, Smoky Quartz is a fantastic crystal for releasing depression and anxiety. It’s also a crystal that protects against negative vibrations on all levels.
More than that, Smoky Quartz also promotes calmness, stability, and serenity. Below, you’ll find a few more ways Smoky Quartz and its affirmations can help you soothe your body, mind, and soul.
To activate and balance the root chakra
Smoky Quartz is deeply connected to the root chakra. This makes it the perfect crystal for grounding. When the root chakra is blocked, we feel helpless and anxious.
Our sense of security and support is compromised. With its powerful energy, Smoky Quartz will help you let go of the past and all the things that no longer serve you.
By promoting determination and focus, this crystal also encourages you to bring your dreams into reality.
To relieve depression and anxiety
Smoky Quartz is recommended for anyone who wants to relieve symptoms of depression, stress, and anxiety. It’s a strong manifestation tool that can be used as a reminder to put yourself first.
One of the best ways to use Smoky Quartz is to carry it with you daily. By promoting courage and strength, it will help you go through your anxious moments and tough times.
To neutralize negative energies
Smoky Quartz, with its dark color, is said to transmute negative energies. By protecting your body and aura from negativity, this crystal helps you break bad habits and encourages self-control.
This is the reason why Smoky Quartz is definitely the gemstone you need when you are depressed or anxious. It reveals your inner strength, helping you face adversity with courage.
With its strong vibrations, Smoky Quartz actually transforms negativity into positive energies. It’s a great crystal for those who need help tackling daily challenges.
How to get the most out of these Smoky Quartz affirmations
Even though reciting affirmations is not going to cure your depression, it can seriously help you get better. Depression causes you to focus on the negative aspects of your life, and having a couple of sentences to focus on when you feel low can really help.
So instead of crying because your brain keeps reminding you of all the things you’ve failed, you can instead hold your Smoky Quartz in your hand and focus on a positive affirmation.
You can recite Smoky Quartz affirmations at any time and as often as you want. I love reciting my affirmations first thing in the morning as I awake, or just before I go to sleep. At these times, your brain can absorb information better.
You can choose to focus on one affirmation or several. This is up to you and it mostly depends on what you want to manifest. If you want your affirmations to work, you also need to say them as you mean them. Choose affirmations that you believe in. Try to feel positive when you say them.
I like writing things I’m grateful for in my journal before reciting my affirmations because it automatically puts me in a positive mindset. You can also listen to uplifting music as you recite your affirmations.
Affirmations only work if you say them every day for at least 30 days. The more you say them, the more you will see positive changes in your life. Don’t expect results if you only recite your affirmations once or twice. This takes time.
The goal is to tell yourself that you are a positive person and that you deserve to be happy until you can actually see and feel the change. Affirmations are really powerful, and when you combine them with crystals, you can really see amazing results!
100 Smoky Quartz Affirmations for depression and anxiety
If you want to relieve depression and anxiety, use the affirmations below when you set your intentions with Smoky Quartz:
1. I am worthy of feeling secure and safe.
2. I am strong.
3. My life is a gift.
4. There is always hope.
5. I have a meaningful life.
6. I feel positive and happy.
7. I am proud of myself.
8. I am healing.
9. My body, mind, and soul are healthy.
10. I have a bright future.
11. I feel good.
12. I look forward to seeing another day.
13. I control my life and my destiny.
14. My life is worth living.
15. I am enough.
16. I choose to see the positive in every situation.
17. My past does not define my future.
18. I can overcome any obstacle.
19. I am calm and relaxed.
20. I know the universe wants what is best for me.
21. I control my mind. It doesn’t control me.
22. I let go of my past.
23. I choose to think positive thoughts.
24. Everything is going to be alright.
25. I live in the present moment.
26. I am right where I need to be.
27. I always do my best.
28. I am perfect the way I am.
29. I am in charge of my own happiness.
30. I don’t let my anxiety control me.
31. I deserve all the good things coming my way.
32. I deserve to be happy.
33. Today is a fresh start.
34. I am beautiful and unique.
35. I forgive myself for my imperfections.
36. I can do this.
37. I determine how I feel.
38. I see the best in myself and others.
39. I have the ability to get through difficult times.
40. I am resilient.
41. I can achieve all my goals.
42. I love myself even when I feel low.
43. I can do anything I put my mind to.
44. My life is what I make of it.
45. I enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
46. I feel joyful.
47. If others can do it, I can do it too.
48. My future is bright.
49. I choose to be positive.
50. This feeling is only temporary.
51. My depression does not define me.
52. I take the time to work on myself every day.
53. I always do the best I can.
54. I am proud of myself for my accomplishments so far.
55. With challenges come greater opportunities.
56. I accept my feelings and emotions.
57. I am as good as anyone else.
58. I believe in myself.
59. I take control of my mind and thoughts.
60. Depression builds my resilience.
61. I deserve to be loved.
62. I choose to smile.
63. It is okay to be sad.
64. I become stronger every day.
65. I am a positive person.
66. I always do what is best for me.
67. I grow, learn, and change every day.
68. I have a lot to offer to this world.
69. I accept myself for who I am.
70. I am allowed to make mistakes.
71. Healing is possible for me.
72. My positive attitude helps me heal my depression.
73. I challenge my negative thoughts with positive ones.
74. I practice self-care every day.
75. I deserve to treat myself with kindness.
76. I am more than my anxiety.
77. I accept that I have depression.
78. I know I have the skills to cope with my anxiety
79. I am confident I will overcome my depression.
80. Wherever I go, positivity is around me.
81. I am at peace with myself.
82. I release all my stress and worries.
83. I am capable of handling anything that comes my way.
84. Every day, I become calmer and happier.
85. I am strong enough to reach out for help.
86. I know there are people who love and support me.
87. I always remember to take care of myself first.
88. I trust that I can handle my depression.
89. I am allowed to have bad days.
90. Tomorrow is a new day.
91. I believe that I deserve to be happy every day.
92. I fill my mind and soul with positivity.
93. Happiness is an emotion I experience daily.
94. I am confident that I can handle my anxiety.
95. I deserve joy.
96. I only allow healthy relationships into my life.
97. I believe in my persistence.
98. I am full of life.
99. I create the life I want for myself.
100. I have faith in everything I do.
How to program Smoky Quartz with affirmations
Smoky Quartz must be programmed for a specific purpose to work for you. Once you set your intention, it will be easier for you to manifest positivity, and you will start noticing changes in your environment. Here are some tips on how to program Smoky Quartz with affirmations:
1. Choose your intention
The most important thing to do is to figure out what you want to manifest. Smoky Quartz is one of the best crystals to use if you are struggling with depression and anxiety. Depression is a mental health disorder that often causes a lack of self-love and self-esteem. So, you could choose to focus on boosting your self-confidence or taking more time for yourself.
The clearer the intention, the easier it will be to manifest. If you have trouble figuring out what you want to manifest, you can make a list of the most important things you want to accomplish. Write your ideas on paper, it’ll be easier to bring them to life.
2. Cleanse your Smoky Quartz
Before programming your gemstone with your intention, it is important to cleanse it first. This way you can wash it from all the negative energies attached to it. You can use water, earth, sage, or sound to cleanse your Smoky Quartz. You can also put it under the moonlight.
It is a very important step because crystals absorb all the energies in the environment, so don’t skip it! You can read this post to find more ways to cleanse your crystals easily.
3. Find a quiet space
Find a quiet space where you feel comfortable. It is important to free your mind of negative emotions and thoughts before programming your Smoky Quartz.
Try to focus on positive thoughts, and smile. Remember, it is easier to attract what you want when you are in a positive state of mind.
To lower your stress level, close your eyes and take deep breaths. Focus on your breath to calm your mind, body, and soul.
4. Set your intention with your affirmation
Hold your Smoky Quartz in your left hand, the receiving side. Close your eyes again and take three deep breaths. Then, repeat your chosen affirmation out loud several times. At the same time, try to visualize what you want to manifest. Try to imagine how you will feel when your dream becomes reality.
The next step is very important. With your eyes still closed, envision your gemstone absorbing your intention. After you programmed your Smoky Quartz, you can keep it close by and use it as a visual reminder of your intention.
Smoky Quartz is one of the best crystals to relieve depression and anxiety. This brown colored gemstone transforms negative energies into positive vibrations. It also protects you on an emotional, physical and metaphysical level.
You can combine Smoky Quartz with affirmations to amplify its effects. Repeat these Smoky Quartz affirmations every day to promote positivity. After you program your crystal with your affirmation, you can keep it as a visual reminder to focus on your dreams. What is your favorite Smoky Quartz affirmation? Let me know in the comments below!
Discover more crystal affirmations!
- Carnelian Affirmations
- Green Aventurine Affirmations
- Amazonite Affirmations
- Malachite Affirmations
- Selenite Affirmations